Monday, July 19, 2010

The Crossing.

Aaron and I got to play the Brickyard Crossing...for free. $100 course for free. Our pretty cool girlfriends got us "tickets" for our birthdays to Prairie View and the Brickyard. The following are pictures from the Brickyard Crossing. It was the coolest. I hit the ball better than I ever have in my life. This was basically a professional course too, so be happy for me. Yeah, I got an 86, but that's only because I finally hit one out of bounds and I missed a few 5 footers. Aaron won on his birthday and I won on mine :)


Let's roll!



I like to flirt with the hazards.




Aaron flirted a little more though..




The course was too perfect sometimes.




Suicide attempt #1




Suicide attempt #2




On to the 4 holes inside the Speedway.





Sometimes the sand trap covers the entire fairway...




Hardest chip of my life..Before





Hardest chip of my life..After ;)





Hi Aaron. Have a nice hike heheheheheheh.....





MMM





WHAT!?





Hello water that was "crossed" about 15 times.




(Please note we did act like idiots at times. But nobody saw it. We are respectful of courses. Kbye.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golf is borrrring. Just kidding :)

*you know who*